Tioman was fun! I really couldn't type out everything that happened there in detail, it's too much. Plus, it's better for me if they all remained in my memory. But what happened was, in short:
- Finding out about *them*.
- The
TWISTER!
- Nat and Altron playing the Twister.
- Night walks and missing you.
- A *little* cam-whoring.
- Claymore with Alex, Grace, Kenwei and Siming!
- Ice
kachee dinosaur!!
- Cute vodka bottles.
- Ameera's butt. ;)
- Bloody lovegrass...
- Swimming and slides <3
- Cherry fags. (I swear, I was breaking out in cold sweat at customs! He'd BETTER appreciate it.)
- Heavenly bus seats, though I didn't sleep a wink after lunch-tea.
- Bacardi. (I really feel bad. I didn't know the consequences would be so great.)That should be about it. I really love traveling with friends. I so canNOT wait for our Austrip next June! Winterrr babe.
I love you too Mira! *smoochies*
I spent the last night there, instead of getting a good rest, watching Claymore till 4 freaking am. Haha, we're nuts! And the boys were like "Flora's voice is sexxx." Yea, triple X's.
Watched Ratatouille with Oliver after lunch then met up with Bryan yesterday. The boy slept through half the movie! Wasted much? Haha.
Anyway, I spent close to 3 hours on the phone with my friend last night. ("I'll hang him by his balls from the ceiling with a safety pin." Thank you, I love you too, haha.) So much for resting well after my trip. <3
Ellipsis at Singapore Guitar Fest,
8th Sept, 6.45pm @ Far East Plaza.
Come watch!
10:13 PM